A famous socialite Pascal Okechukwu, better known as Cubana Chief Priest, has discredited the claim that he fathered an unmarried child with a Kenyan woman. Once a blogger named Gistlover called him out for fathering an extramarital child, the rumor began to circulate. On Sunday, Cubana Chief Priest dispelled the rumors on his Instagram story. He noted:

I'm so rich that if I have a child outside my marital bliss, no one will ever know about it. Gistlover feels I can pay him/her for blackmail that’s so funny, me of all people. Oba without palace. If e sure for you, pay for the logistics for the DNA with your money, I go run am.

 


"If the baby is mine, I will double your expenses. If you can’t afford to pay, show yourself and I will spend my money to do it." He added, "It’s a huge disrespect to me to say my child was born in Kenya of all places. God forbid. I assemble my babies in Nigeria and make them in America. I'm too detailed to do such low key.

 

" Speaking on his marriage, the socialite noted, “My marriage is bulletproof. My relationship with my wife is built on so much love, loyalty, respect, and wealth. It's indestructible."

 

Credit: Instagram | cubana_chiefpriest